Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Life goes 8-bit - part 2

I always find it funny (well, not 'ha-ha' funny, but strange) when you learn the definition of a word, and you start seeing that word everywhere. For example, a few years ago I was listening to a track by At The Drive-in, and heard the word 'suture' in the lyrics. I had checked the dictionary, and found out that a suture was like a surgical stitch to heal a wound. In the week following, I must have heard or read that word like 6 times.

So in a similar vein (har har) is the fact that after having posted some real-life examples of video game design, I've started seeing these things everywhere. Here are some more game-inspired designs:




People really love Tetris right?




Ok I know the last one isn't technically from a video game, but technically it looks cool, and technically this is my blog and I can post whatever I want..

No comments:

Post a Comment