Monday, March 16, 2009

Futura in Dubai


Firstly, I just wanted to apologise for the lack of posting recently. I've been running back and forth between Dubai and Abu Dhabi on family business, so I've been a bit lazy.

But the wait has definitely been worth it. Those of you who read Kanye West's blog, or Hypebeast, will have seen that the legendary, internationally acclaimed graffiti artist Futura is coming to Dubai. He's coming as part of an exhibition being put on by Krunk, on March 19th, at Cuadro Fine Art Gallery. For those of you who don't know, Cuadro Gallery is in the DIFC. Futura's work will be shown alongside work from artists Phil Frost and Stash. The exhibition will run until June 17th.


This is sure to be a great event. I can't believe that I only discovered that it was on this close to the actual launch date. It seems that every week we hear about more and more awesome artistic events taking place in Dubai. Let's hope the trend continues..

No comments:

Post a Comment