Thursday, March 19, 2009

Daft Punk and Drum Set

A friend sent me through these awesome websites. You just go on, and the keys you press on your keyboard make different sounds. Click on the images to visit the sites.

The first one is the lyrics of Daft Punk's "Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger":


The second is just like a drum machine with some basic samples and synthesiser sounds:


I've been having fun with this stuff for the last few hours. Great stuff. If any of you have any other examples of these kinds of sites, please send them through to me. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. idaft sounds like quite good tool for make music. I can be with that kind of tool hours to make interesting tracks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent examples I'd like that someone else sending me something like this, I had been so happy and I had grateful him all day.

    ReplyDelete