Monday, February 23, 2009

Photos from My Name Is Robot

Sorry for the lack of posting recently, I've just been busy with a bunch of things. So here, as promised (on my Twitter account) are some photos from the night itself. There are more on my Flickr photostream as well:






Overall the night was a total success. The crowd was huge, and it was great to see such a wide range of people come out to support a local art show. It certainly encourages more events such as these in the future. My favourite robot in the show was the Chester French robot with the big glasses that you can see in the third photo.

So well done to all the artists, photographers, designers, and supporters involved in making the whole thing such a successful and vibrant event. Let's hope we see more of these events in the future.

What did you guys think of the exhibition? Leave a comment below if you want..

No comments:

Post a Comment