Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Don't call it a comeback

So, obviously I haven't written on this blog in ages. Call it laziness, call it lack of inspiration, call it being busy with other things, the reasons are many and varied. Mostly it was the laziness thing though.

I just thought I'd put up some stuff to let everyone know that myself and the blog are still alive. If you feel like you're not getting enough of my luminous personality, follow me on Twitter, here. You know you want to. I mean, where else can you find out what I had for breakfast? Nowhere, that's where.

So here's two videos that I'm posting for different reasons. The first is a music video created by one of my favourite illustrators McBess. The music isn't that great, but the video itself is stunning.



And the second video is from musician Wavves. This guy makes really lo-fi stuff that shreds your ears a bit, but still manages to sound great. The video itself is pretty rubbish, so it's essentially the opposite of the McBess video above.



So, enjoy the music, and follow me on Twitter. I'll probably post something again tomorrow, but then again, maybe not. (I'm trying to build suspense. I doubt it's working.)

2 comments:

  1. Oh the anticipation :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you did call it the comeback :-)
    Hope you keep posting stuff though.

    ReplyDelete